After School Forest Camps
- Small group. Grades 1-5
- Experienced teacher and certified Ecotherapist
- Good old-fashioned fun and adventure: hiking, fort building, exploring. Environmental Art.
- Deep connection with nature through games and awareness activities
- Caring for each other and our planet
- During After School EDEP
- K or 1 through 5 graders
- Camps take place in the woodlands behind the schools.
- Length of session varies. See your school below for sessions and prices.
- Space is limited.
Dates & Locations
Cale Elementary School-
Details to be announced
Stony Point Elementary school- $90
Sessions are 5 weeks and continue throughout the year. This year we will alternate a general themed forest camp, with one that focuses on creative arts in the woods.
Tuesdays 2:40- 4:10, Sept 5, 12, 19, 26, Oct 3. (Sessions continue throughout the school year)
Checks are made out to and given to EDEP
To reserve your child's place in the program, please submit your check to EDEP at your school. Checks should be made out to EDEP. You may contact me with any questions at 434-987-0804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.